Wednesday 27 July 2011

No time!

Feel a bit pathetic writing this seeing as I only have one follower...but if I ever get more you can know why I havn't been posting lately! 


I've been moving house due to terrible neighbours therefore have been living a hellish life of ready meals..I am not proud of this at all but staying at someone else's house you have to make do! Heading back home tomorrow so will be able to cook freely again! THANK GOD.


I wont even review one of these meals as I don't feel they are fit for human consumption but times are hard. Anyway I will be baking a cake next week as I was requested to have a baking recipe involved. So that will happen with pictures and instructions and joy!



2 comments:

  1. Will give us a recipe for something I can make for georgia that you reckon she'll enjoy and a few pasta dishes please (is mikey btw) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. will do. Greek pasta bake is cheap and easy but super tasty. cheers for following mikey! ill try and get it up next week x

    ReplyDelete